Make your reservation for dinner at Dish Bistro & Wine Bar by calling us at 845-621-3474 or anytime online. Reservations are highly recommended.
Have a favorite table or spot at the bar? No problem! Just let us know when you make your reservation over the phone or submit your request in the reservation notes section on our website. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to inclement weather Dish Bistro & Wine Bar will be closed on Thursday, 1/4/17.
- Please be on time, and if you will be late, please communicate that with our staff.
- If your party is more then 15 minutes late, your reservation will be forfeited, but if we can accommodate your party we will.
- For parties over 6 or more persons, please call the restaurant. A 20% discretionary service charge will be added to all parties over 6 or more persons.
- Should a guest have a dietary restriction or allergy, please communicate their needs when making a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Without notification, we cannot always accommodate a menu change.
- Reservations made for holidays and special events require a credit card number which is held until the reservation is complete. Guests have until 5pm the date of their reservation to cancel with no penalty. A per person fee of $20 will be charged to the credit card for each reservation.
- Guests bringing their own cake for an event or birthday will incur a cutting fee of $25 per item, and arrangements must be made ahead of time with management.
- Guests bringing their own wine will incur a $50 corking fee per bottle, and arrangements must be made ahead of time with management.